Cc1120 868MHz Narrowband Transceiver Module RF Module Transceiver Module
|1-9 10-999 1,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $8 US $7 US $6|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, HSBC|
- Model NO.: TR208
- Type: Wireless
- Information content: Data
- Trademark: ULIKE/ODM/OEM
- Specification: 19mmX25mm
- HS Code: 8517709000
- Usage: Sigfox
- Support Network: Sigfox
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Anti-Static Packaging
- Origin: Shenzhen China
ZD210 wireless transceiver module is embedded the cc1120 of the TI which is the most famous companies in wireless. The greatest advantage of this module is ultra-low energy and narrowband. The cc1120 is one of the ISM chips in TI, its band includes 170/433/868/915/950MHz, the output power is +15dBm at most, the Radio baud rate is 200kbps at most. It integrates all functions of RF, so the users don't need to be familiar with the RF circuit design and can easily develop wireless products which is stable and reliability.
· 433mhz wireless transceiver module, 170M/868M/915M/950M can be customized
· 2-FSK, 2-GFSK, 4-FSK,4-GFSK,MSK,OOK/ASK
· support 2-FSK, 2-GFSK, 4-FSK, 4-GFSK, MSK, OOK/ASK modulation
· -11 - 15dBm power output can be formulated
· -123dBm at 1.2kbps
· receiving sensitivity up to -123dBm at 1.2kbps rate
· 1.2 - 200 kbps
· transmission data rate is 1.2 - 200 kbps
· low power 2.0~3.6V power supply
· flexible communication mode point to point, point to multipoint
· RSSI output and carrier sensing indicator
· independent 128 byte RX and TX FIFO
· high stability, the reliability can reach the industrial standard
· wireless measurement and wireless intelligent network
· logistics tracking, warehouse inspection, electronic tags
· industrial instrumentation and wireless data acquisition and control
· residential buildings (intelligent Home Furnishing) control
· electronic consumer products, wireless remote control
· wireless alarm and security systems
· wireless sensor network
|Frequency error||+/-2.5ppm /10 year|
|Radio baud rate||0 ~200kbps||Programmable.|
|TX Power Range||-11 ~ 15dBm||Programmable.|
|Transmitting Current||type 50mA||TX Power|
|Working Voltage Range||2.0~3.6V|
|VCC||Working Power 2-3.6V|
|VCCTCXO||Power for TCXO crystal,conent to MCU or VCC|
|RST||Reset Low active|
|GDIO3||Data input/output configuration register|
|MOSI||SPI data input|
|CLK||SPI clock input|
Note: The pinouts above is not according to the actual arrangement, please see the pin definition pinout. Please contact the SPI,data output interface with actual MCU function. Making a ESD protection, to prevent pin input damage. In order to ensure the RF performance, please note the placement of the module, wire distribution and antenna mounting. Any question please contact our technical supporter.
The value of CC1120 register configuration can be produced by SmartRF Studio tool, the significance of each register please refer to the CC1120 chip specifications. Please refer to the TI design.
We can provide the antenna for the modules, if customers have special requirements on the antenna, we can offer the antenna which you want and help you to solve the problem of the antenna matching.
Commonly used antenna:
|Spring antenna (standard)|
Features: small volume, low cost, easily installed
|SMA glue stick antenna (optional)|
Features: moderate volume, low cost, high gain
|The small chuck antenna (optional)|
Features: high gain, containing magnetic base, suitable for device with Iron case, easily installed
Common problems and solutions
|Problem||Cause and solution|
|Data is Barriered|| |
3.Make sure the TX module and RX module are consistent.Checking if the register configurations are consistent. register configurationsregister configurationsregister configurationsregister configurations
4.Checking if the signal blocked.If the TX power is big,and the TX and RX module are very closeily(<0.5m),then the signal will be easily blocked.
|Communication distance too near||1.Checking if the environment is well, whether the antenna is Shield.|
2.Is there exist same frequency, strong magnetic or disturbing of power supply. You can change Channel or keep away the disturbing.
3.Making the power is matching.
|Error rate is high||1.The ripple of power supply is serious, change the power supply.|
2.Making sure the register configuration is correct, according to the recommended value of the configuration register.
3.Is there exist same frequency, You can change Channel.
4.The antenna is mismatch, change a antenna.