Cc2530 Zigbee Module RF Module Transceiver Module
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4 US $3.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
- Model NO.: NC800
- Type: Wireless
- Information content: Data
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Anti-Static Packaging
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Usage: Smart Home
- Support Network: Zigbee
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Trademark: ULIKE/ODM/OEM
- Specification: 18X28mm
- HS Code: 9603210000
Working band: 2405MHz ~ 2480MHz
Support 802.15.4, ZigBee2007, ZigBee PRO and ZigBee RF4CE standards such as
communication protocol standards: IEEE 802.15.4
network topologies: star, mesh
Modulation: DSSS (O-QPSK)
Data transfer rate: 250Kbps
antenna modes: external antenna.
communication range: 300 meters to 450 meters
emission current: 29mA
receive current: 24mA
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85 ºC
Power Supply: 2.0V ~ 3.6V
Module Dimensions: 21 * 15mm
High-performance, low-power 8051 microcontroller core;
adapt 2.4GHz IEEE 802.15.4 RF transceiver;
high receive sensitivity (-97dBm) and anti-jamming performance;
Just a crystal, you can meet the networking needs of;
power mode current is 0.2mA, the wake system only 4us;
power mode current 1uA, sleep timer run;
power mode current of 0.4uA, external interrupt wake;
hardware support to avoid conflicts Carrier Sense Multiple Access (CSMA-CA);
Support the digitization of the received signal strength indicator / link quality indication (RSSI / LQI);
battery monitor and temperature sensor;
It has 8 input 8 to 14-bit ADC;
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) co-processor;
2 x supports a variety of serial communications protocol USART;
2.4GHz data transmission applications
AMR-automatic meter reading
RF4CE wireless remote control
RKE-two-way remote keyless landing
residential building automation
wireless alarm and security systems
industrial inspection and control
wireless sensor networks
wireless electronic medical
Zigbee wireless sensor network
intelligent home / intelligent buildings / intelligent communities
lighting control system
|VCC||Working power||DC 2.0-3.6V INPUT|
|P0_0||Data I / O||CC2530 P0_0|
|P0_1||Data I / O||CC2530 P0_1|
|P0_2||Data I / O||CC2530 P0_2|
|P0_3||Data I / O||CC2530 P0_3|
|P0_4||Data I / O||CC2530 P0_4|
|P0_5||Data I / O||CC2530 P0_5|
|P0_7||Data I / O||CC2530 P0_6|
|P1_0||Data I / O||CC2530 P1_0|
|P1_1||Data I / O||CC2530 P1_1|
|P1_2||Data I / O||CC2530 P1_2|
|P1_3||Data I / O||CC2530 P1_3|
|P1_4||Data I / O||CC2530 P1_4|
|P1_5||Data I / O||CC2530 P1_5|
|P1_6||Data I / O||CC2530 P1_6|
|P1_7||Data I / O||CC2530 P1_7|
|P2_0||Data I / O||CC2530 P1_0|
|P2_1||Data I / O||CC2530 P1_1|
|P2_2||Data I / O||CC2530 P1_2|
The CC2530 see the the CC2530 chip specifications. At the same time, we can provide supporting evaluation kits and related routines to facilitate the user to develop and evaluate the performance of the module. Our the assessment sets, TI SmartRF04 suite of the same function can be directly connected the SmartRF Studio our own routine presentation CC2530 module can also be used to control CC2530 communication effect.
Common Faults and exclusion:
|Failure phenomenon||Failure and Remedy|
|Data barrier||1.The power supply is poor contact. Measurement module supply voltage is within the rated range.|
2. The signal line is bad. Test module SPI interface is working properly.
3. Transmit / receive module configuration. Check the receiver module and the transmitter module registers are consistent. 4. Whether the signal blockage. Transmit power, transmit / receive modules are placed in close proximity (<0.5 m) may signal blockage, resulting in data barrier.
|Too close||1.The environment is harsh, the antenna is shielded, the antenna leads or the frame high or replace it with a higher gain antenna. 2. The existence of the same frequency or magnetic or power interference, to replace channel or away from the source of interference.|
3. The power matches. The voltage and current is large enough.
|Error rate||1.Power supply ripple, replace the power supply.|
2. View module registers is configured correctly, the configuration registers according to the recommended value.
3. The existence of co-channel interference, replacing the channel.
4. Antenna mismatch, to replace the matching of the antenna.
Development of information:
1. CC2530 chip specifications (CC2530.pdf)
2. CC2530 the register configuration tool (SmartRF Studio 7 v1.4.9.zip)
3. CC2530 routine (CC2530 Demo Code.rar)
4. Development board (TI Chipcon Evaluation Board)
1, Using the IAR platform with Zstack agreement to write the original application or firmware
1,Using the CC Debugger to burn the correct application software or firmware into the module
2,Usage of the CC Debugger:
Common Faults and exclusion method
|Symptom||Causes and Remedy Fault|
|Data nowhere||1. Power is bad. Measurement module supply voltage is within the rated range.|
2. The signal line is bad. SPI interface test module is working properly.
3. Configuring the transmit / receive modules are the same. Check the receiver module and transmitter module register configuration are the same.
4. If the signal blockage. If the transmission power is large, transmit / receive modules placed in close proximity (<0.5 m) it is likely to signal blockage, resulting in data nowhere.
|Too close||1. Environment is bad, if the antenna is shielded, the antenna lead or elevated or replace higher gain antenna.|
2. Whether there is co-frequency or magnetic or electrical interference, change the channel and away from sources of interference.
3. Power match. Voltage and current is large enough.
|High error rate||1. Large power supply ripple, replace the power supply.|
2. Check module register configuration is correct, according to the recommended configuration registers.
3. Whether there is co-channel interference, change the channel.
4. Antenna mismatch, replace the matched antenna.
1. Supply voltage module can affect the transmit power within the operating voltage range, the lower the voltage, the smaller transmission power.
2. The module operating temperature changes, the center frequency will change, they do not exceed the operating temperature range, does not affect the application.
3. Antenna has a great influence on the communication distance, correctly install the module.
4. Installation module can affect the communication distance.