Cc2540 Bluetooth Module RF Module BLE Module Transceiver Module BLE 4.0
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4.5 US $4.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
- Model NO.: BT2000
- Type: Wireless
- Information content: Data
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Anti-Static Packaging
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Usage: BLE 4.0
- Support Network: Bluetooth
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Trademark: ULIKE/ODM/OEM
- Specification: 18X25.6mm
- HS Code: 9603210000
BT2000 wireless module CC2540/CC2541 development of the TI high performance wireless SOC chip. A Bluetooth low-power applications, a complete low-cost, low-power design. CC2540 integrates a high-performance, low-power 8051 microcontroller core and to support the Bluetooth applications BLE Agreement and rich peripheral interface. We will provide a complete hardware and software reference solution to shorten the product development cycle, saving you the cost of inputs.
1, compatible Bluetooth low energy technology
2, make the system compatible with the global radio planning: ETSI EN 300 328 and EN 300 440 Class 2 (Europe), the FCC CFR47 Part 15 (U.S.), and ARIB STD-T66 (Japan)
3, low-power, Power Mode 2 (Sleep timer on) state only 0.9uA
4, high performance and low power 8051 microcontroller core
5, meet the low-power Bluetooth Bluetooth v4.0 protocol stack
6, USB UART SPI and IIC interface
7, 256KB Flash and 8KB SRAM
8, RSSI output and carrier sense indicator
9, output power range of -20 ~ +4 dBm
10, Dimensions: 19.3 mm X28mm X0.8mm, (antenna is optional)
1, 2.4GHz Bluetooth low power consumption of the system
2, mobile phone access
3, sports and leisure equipment
4, consumer electronics
5, man-machine interface devices (keyboard, mouse, remote control)
6, USB interface software protection
7, health care and medical
test conditions: Ta = 25 ° C, VCC = 3.3V
|The number of channels||40|
|Output power||-20dBm ~+4dBm||Programmable preparation|
|Emission current||<32mA||Po=+4dBm, Related to the output power|
|Chip flash memory||256KB||128KB Optional|
|Communication distance||<100m||+4dBm output power|
|Operating Temperature||-20~75 °C|
1. The supply voltage of the module will affect the transmission power, within the working voltage range, the voltage is lower, the smaller the transmission power.
2. The module Operating Temperature changes, the center frequency will be changed, as long as it does not exceed the operating temperature range, does not affect the application.
3. The antenna has a great influence on the communication distance, properly installed modules.
4. The installation of the module will affect the communication distance.
|VCC||Working power||DC 2.0-3.6V INPUT|
|P0_0||Data I / O||CC2540 P0_0|
|P0_1||Data I / O||CC2540 P0_1|
|P0_2||Data I / O||CC2540 P0_2|
|P0_3||Data I / O||CC2540 P0_3|
|P0_4||Data I / O||CC2540 P0_4|
|P0_5||Data I / O||CC2540 P0_5|
|P0_7||Data I / O||CC2540 P0_6|
|P1_0||Data I / O||CC2540 P1_0|
|P1_1||Data I / O||CC2540 P1_1|
|P1_2||Data I / O||CC2540 P1_2|
|P1_3||Data I / O||CC2540 P1_3|
|P1_4||Data I / O||CC2540 P1_4|
|P1_5||Data I / O||CC2540 P1_5|
|P1_6||Data I / O||CC2540 P1_6|
|P1_7||Data I / O||CC2540 P1_7|
|P2_0||Data I / O||CC2540 P1_0|
|P2_1||Data I / O||CC2540 P1_1|
|P2_2||Data I / O||CC2540 P1_2|
The CC2540 see the the CC2540 chip specifications. At the same time, we can provide supporting evaluation kits and related routines to facilitate the user to develop and evaluate the performance of the module. Our the assessment sets, TI SmartRF04 suite of the same function can be directly connected the SmartRF Studio our own routine presentation CC2540 module can also be used to control CC2540 communication effect.
Common Faults and exclusion:
|Failure phenomenon||Failure and Remedy|
|Data barrier||1.The power supply is poor contact. Measurement module supply voltage is within the rated range.|
2. The signal line is bad. Test module SPI interface is working properly.
3. Transmit / receive module configuration. Check the receiver module and the transmitter module registers are consistent. 4. Whether the signal blockage. Transmit power, transmit / receive modules are placed in close proximity (<0.5 m) may signal blockage, resulting in data barrier.
|Too close||1.The environment is harsh, the antenna is shielded, the antenna leads or the frame high or replace it with a higher gain antenna. 2. The existence of the same frequency or magnetic or power interference, to replace channel or away from the source of interference.|
3. The power matches. The voltage and current is large enough.
|Error rate||1.Power supply ripple, replace the power supply.|
2. View module registers is configured correctly, the configuration registers according to the recommended value.
3. The existence of co-channel interference, replacing the channel.
4. Antenna mismatch, to replace the matching of the antenna.
Development of information:
1. CC2540 chip specifications (CC2540.pdf)
2. CC2540 the register configuration tool (SmartRF Studio 7 v1.4.9.zip)
3. CC2540 routine (CC2540 Demo Code.rar)
4. Development board (TI Chipcon Evaluation Board)
Common Faults and exclusion method
|Symptom||Causes and Remedy Fault|
|Data nowhere||1. Power is bad. Measurement module supply voltage is within the rated range.|
2. The signal line is bad. SPI interface test module is working properly.
3. Configuring the transmit / receive modules are the same. Check the receiver module and transmitter module register configuration are the same.
4. If the signal blockage. If the transmission power is large, transmit / receive modules placed in close proximity (<0.5 m) it is likely to signal blockage, resulting in data nowhere.
|Too close||1. Environment is bad, if the antenna is shielded, the antenna lead or elevated or replace higher gain antenna.|
2. Whether there is co-frequency or magnetic or electrical interference, change the channel and away from sources of interference.
3. Power match. Voltage and current is large enough.
|High error rate||1. Large power supply ripple, replace the power supply.|
2. Check module register configuration is correct, according to the recommended configuration registers.
3. Whether there is co-channel interference, change the channel.
4. Antenna mismatch, replace the matched antenna.
1. Supply voltage module can affect the transmit power within the operating voltage range, the lower the voltage, the smaller transmission power.
2. The module operating temperature changes, the center frequency will change, they do not exceed the operating temperature range, does not affect the application.
3. Antenna has a great influence on the communication distance, correctly install the module.
4. Installation module can affect the communication distance.